MS Information & Communication Technology / PhotoShop
Keep Track of What was Covered in the Class by Clicking Here
1st Week (August 31 - September 4)
1. Tips and Tricks:
- When the computer blocks: CRTL + Alt + Del
- Lock screen: CTRL+L
- Switch different keyboards: Alt + Shift
- Switch between different windows: Alt + Tab
- Print screen and paste image: PrtSc
- Sign in to Chrome, use your Bookmarks anywhere
- Chrome Store -- Add Quick Note & other apps
- Unwanted content/applications/pop up -- Control Panel - Add or Remove Programs
- Screen Upside Down: CTRL + Alt + ↑/→/↓/← (the arrow keys)
- Screen blurry: change resolution
2. Cyber Safety:
Worksheet - safe passwords
Students are able to ...
- describe positive aspects of online talking and messaging.
- identify situations in which flirting and chatting become inappropriate and risky.
- understand rules for safe online messaging, and feel empowered to deal with uncomfortable situations when communicating online.
4. Game on!
Cybernetrix Cool or Fool? - Do not get tricked online!
Kampung Cyber Quiz - What kind of e-mails do you receive? Normal or Spam?
Define the following terms: harras, safe on line talk, online predators, security online, spam.
6. Intro to Computer Literacy & Computer Basics
Basic Parts of a Desktop Computer
Inside of a computer (Kids Online Interactive) - test your knowledge!
Steve Jobs introduces the Macintosh - lost video form 1984
Special Addition: Session with Mr. Rimac - separating the computer tower into its pieces